How does joining the ‘Subscribe to Save’ discount membership help local businesses?
- By encouraging and nurturing a ‘shop local’ attitude
- By increasing customer loyalty
- By enabling independent businesses to work together
- By providing a support network for independent businesses to tap into
- Enabling Independent Worthing to continue supporting and promoting our local independent businesses
- Keeps money within the local economy
- When independent businesses succeed, they can invest, grow and employ
- Keeps Worthing independent and vibrant
- By enabling Independent Worthing to continue supporting local charities and community initiatives
How long are the gift vouchers valid for?
The gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, and the expiry date will be clearly stamped on each voucher.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Visit 'My Account' under 'Membership' and from there you can cancel your subscription. As long as this is done 48 hours before your next payment is due it will be cancelled at the end of your billing period.
Please note that cancellations only become effective from the next renewal date and no refunds can be given.
Do I get change if I use my gift voucher in a member business?
We have made this discretionary so we ask that you check with each business directly if needed.
What local charities do you support and how?
We aim to support local charities and charitable initiatives wherever possible. This can include donations, helping with promotion, fundraising and volunteering. So far we have been involved in supporting raffles for the Allsorts Youth Project and Superstar Arts. We have volunteered at Superstar Arts and met, interviewed and written about Breathing Spaces, Superstar Arts, The Sand Project and Safe in Sussex.
Will the member businesses and their offers change?
Yes, we have new businesses joining all the time and they may decide to review their offers periodically so do ensure you check listings regularly for up-to-date information.
What are the terms and conditions for the 'Subscribe to Save' membership?
You can view Terms and Conditions here
What if I have an issue with a member business?
Please contact the member business to resolve, Independent Worthing are not responsible for the relationship between the subscriber and the business.
What if I have an issue with my subscription?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with full details